An Orchard module for creating module profiles for different environments (eg. development, release).
Using the admin interface, you can create different sets of features and corresponding states (enabled/disabled) and activate (and inverse-activate) them in the admin interface and the command line tool.
- 2012.04.21.: v1.0 - First public release
How to use:
- Go to: Dashboard - Modules - Module Profiles (or ~/Modules/ModuleProfiles)
- Enter a profile name and click "Create Profile"
- The checkboxes on the left column define wether the a module is included in the profile, the right ones define the modules' state in the profile
- Save the profile after editing it's definition
- You can "Activate" a module, and if you want to activate a module with inverse module states, click "Activate Inverse" after selecting a profile from the list